8.12.10

My new ride

I have been thinking lately of getting a new bike...A new year will begin soon, Im living in a new place, and I figured Albert Einstein is right, life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep my balance I have to keep moving, even when its hard, even when I have no idea what road Im taking.


What the heck! It should be a ride to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine glass in the other, totally worn out screaming WOOOO! What a ride!!!!
I will start moving and I will enjoy the ride...

3 comments:

  1. nice tohghts, but chocolate in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, doesn't sounds very safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaajaja! Seras el marit del meva grinchita favorita?
    bé que sigui un termo amb vi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hope you can ride hands free! I wish you a great experience drowing your future!

    ReplyDelete